Vibroengineering Procedia (VP) ISSN (Print) 2345-0533, ISSN (Online) 2538-8479 publishes as short Conference papers presented at VIBROENGINEERING Conferences. Every consecutive Volume of Vibroengineering Procedia is dedicated to a separate Conference.
International Conference Series on VIBROENGINEERING is an ideal platform for presenting your recent results in the area of Vibroengineering to the scientific and engineering community Worldwide. Also, International Conference Series on Vibroengineering provides a unique opportunity for building not only your research and industrial network, but also your career in this thriving field of Vibroengineering.
Vibroengineering Procedia is indexed in major Scientific Databases
- SCOPUS: ELSEVIER Bibliographic Database.
- EI COMPENDEX: ELSEVIER Bibliographic Database.
- Academic Search Complete;
- Computers and Applied Sciences Complete;
- Central and Eastern European Academic Source;
- Current Abstracts;
- TOC Premier.
- Gale Cengage Learning: Academic OneFile Custom Periodical.
- INSPEC: OCLC. The Database for Physics, Electronics and Computing.
- Semantic Scholar: https://www.semanticscholar.org
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com
- CNKI Scholar: http://eng.scholar.cnki.net
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory: https://ulrichsweb.serialssolutions.com
- cnpLINKer (CNPIEC): http://cnplinker.cnpeak.com
- Crossref: https://www.crossref.org
The List of Principal Topics
- Materials and Measurements in engineering
- Mathematical models in engineering
- Acoustics, noise control and engineering applications
- Mechanical vibrations and applications
- Fault diagnosis based on vibration signal analysis
- Vibration generation and control
- Seismic engineering and applications
- Modal analysis and applications
- Vibration in transportation engineering
- Flow-induced structural vibrations
- Biomechanics and biomedical engineering
- Chaos, non-linear dynamics and applications
- Dynamics and Oscillations in electrical and electronics engineering
- Fractional dynamics and applications
- System dynamics in manufacturing system modeling
- Dynamics of Smart and functionally graded materials
With great excitement, we'd like to present our conferences schedule:
44th Conference in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
"Vibration and Acoustics in Civil Engineering and Fault Diagnostics" April 2-4, 2020
45th Conference in Dublin, Ireland
"Dynamics, Noise and Vibration Engineering: Problems and Applications" May 7-8, 2020
46th Conference in Almaty, Kazakhstan
"Electrical Engineering and Communication Electronics" June 4-6, 2020
47th Conference in St. Petersburg, Russia
"Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos in Engineering Applications" June 29 - July 1, 2020
48th Conference in Riga, Latvia
"Current Problems in Mechanics and Vibroengineering" July 3-4, 2020
49th Conference in Timisoara, Romania
"Vibration-based Diagnostics of Structures and Machinery" October 19-20, 2020
*Topics are not limited to the main theme. More information can be found at www.jveconferences.com.
Authors of best papers presented at International Conferences on VIBROENGINEERING are invited to extend their manuscripts to full journal papers which are considered for publication in Journal of Vibroengineering (indexed in ESCI) and Journal of Measurements in Engineering (indexed in ESCI, Inspec, EBSCO and Gale Cengage).
Since 1999 JVE International is the Organizer of a series of International Conferences which attract speakers from more than 30 around globe. From 2013 till 2015, International Conferences on Vibroengineering were organized at two different locations - one in Europe - another in the Far East. Such venue localization helped our Authors to minimize their travel costs and benefit to the Internalization of our Conference Series.
The number of conferences and different locations grew substantially over the past years of JVE Conferences:
- For 2020 we are looking forward to welcoming you to JVE International Conferences Series organized in Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Dublin, Ireland; Almaty, Kazakhstan; St. Petersburg, Russia; Riga, Latvia and Timisoara, Romania.
- In 2019 JVE International Conferences were organized in Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Bratislava, Slovakia; Rome, Italy; St. Petersburg, Russia; Kaunas, Lithuania; Leipzig, Germany; Shanghai, China and Greater Noida (Delhi), India.
- In 2018 JVE International Conferences were organized in Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Brno, Czech Republic; Zittau, Germany; Shanghai, China; Mexico City, Mexico and Greater Noida (Delhi), India.
- In 2017 JVE International Conferences were organized in Liberec, Czech Republic; St. Petersburg, Russia; Katowice, Poland; Beijing, China; Vilnius, Lithuania and Phuket, Thailand.
- In 2016 JVE International Conferences were organized in Brno, Czech Republic; Moscow, Russia; Istanbul, Turkey and Shanghai, China.
- In 2015, two conferences had been organized: one in Nanjing, China and the other one in Katowice, Poland. Conference in Nanjing, China gathered more than 100 scientists from many Universities in China, Thailand, Taiwan, United States, Canada and Colombia. While the 2nd conference in Poland, Katowice attracted scientists from Dubai, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Kuwait, Japan, Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, Russia, Lithuania and Poland.
Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania
Editor in Chief
|H. Adeli||The Ohio State University, USA|
|V. Babitsky||Loughborough University, UK|
|M. Bayat||Roudehen Branch, Islamic Azad University, Iran|
|I. Blekhman||Mekhanobr – Tekhnika Corporation, Russia|
|K. Bousson||University of Beira Interior, Portugal|
|A. Bubulis||Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania|
|R. Burdzik||Silesian University of Technology, Faculty of Transport, Poland|
|M. Cao||Institute of Engineering Vibration and Dynamics, College of Mechanics and Materials, Hohai University, China|
|F. Chernousko||Institute for Problems in Mechanics, Russia|
|Z. Dabrowski||Warsaw University of Technology, Poland|
|Y. Davydov||Institute of Machine Building Mechanics, Russia|
|J. Duhovnik||University of Ljubljana, Slovenia|
|A. El Sinawi||The Petroleum Institute, United Arab Emirates|
|S. Ersoy||Marmara University, Turkey|
|A. Fedaravičius||Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania|
|R. Ganiev||Blagonravov Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Russia|
|W. H. Hsieh||National Formosa University, Taiwan|
|V. Kaminskas||Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania|
|V. Kappatos||Center for Research and Technology Hellas, Greece|
|V. Klyuev||Association Spektr – Group, Russia|
|G. Kulvietis||Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania|
|Chen Lu||Beihang University, China|
|V. Lyalin||Izhevsk State Technical University, Russia|
|R. Martonka||Technical University of Liberec, Czech Republic|
|R. Maskeliūnas||Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania|
|L. E. Muñoz||Universidad de los Andes, Colombia|
|N. Nisticò||Department of Structural and Geotechnical Engineering, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy|
|V. Ostaševičius||Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania|
|A. Palevičius||Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania|
|G. Panovko||Blagonravov Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Russia|
|L. Qiu||State Key Lab of Mechanics and Control of Mechanical Structures, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China|
|K. Ragulskis||Lithuanian Academy of Sciences, Lithuania|
|S. Rakheja||Concordia University, Canada|
|V. Ranjan||Bennett University, India|
|G. E. Sandoval-Romero||Institute of Applied Sciences and Technology, The National Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico|
|M. A. F. Sanjuan||University Rey Juan Carlos, Spain|
|E. Shahmatov||Samara State Aerospace University, Russia|
|G. Song||University of Houston, USA|
|S. Toyama||Tokyo A&T University, Japan|
|K. Uchino||The Pennsylvania State University, USA|
|A. Vakhguelt||Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan|
|A. Valiulis||Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania|
|P. Vasiljev||Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences, Lithuania|
|V. Veikutis||Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Lithuania|
|J. Vība||Riga Technical University, Latvia|
|J. Wallaschek||Leibniz University Hannover, Germany|
|X. J. Yang||China University of Mining and Technology, China|
Your manuscript should be submitted online via JVE Journal Management System (JMS) https://manage.jvejournals.com.
Using the JMS requires an account. You can create a new account by following the 'Create an account' link that appears on the main login page. The signup process only takes a minute – we don't need many details from you. Once you've created your account or signed in, you're ready to submit a manuscript: Submit manuscript.
Your manuscript should be uploaded in Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF formats. Note that if your manuscript is accepted for publication, the manuscript will be reprocessed by JVE team. But to start with, manuscript format should conform the Paper Template.
Every consecutive Volume of Vibroengineering Procedia is dedicated to a separate Conference.
Publication ethics and malpractice
The ethics statements for JVE Journals are based on Code of Conduct and Best-Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors.